Serves 2 | prep time 20 min | oven time 25 min | total time 30 min
- 1 eggplant, slices of 0.8 cm
- 2 bell peppers, parts
- 100 g chickpeas, canned (or cooked and drained)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 avocados, smashed
- 1½ lime, parts
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 mini wraps
- 150 ml Abbot Kinney’s Almond Start
- 150 ml Coco Start Mango
- 6 radish, thinly sliced
- Handful fresh coriander, leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees ˚C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put a frying pan on the stove on low to medium heat, to preheat.
- Rub in the eggplant slices and bell pepper with olive oil and slide them into the oven for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, take a bowl and mix the chickpeas with the cayenne pepper, 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt. Move to the frying pan and fry until golden brown and a bit crispy.
- Smash the avocados in a bowl with a fork and add juice of ½ a lime and some pepper and salt to taste.
- Prep the wraps by following instructions on package and put a small frying pan on the stove with some olive oil and fry the red pepper for 5 minutes.
- Prep and serve in bowls on the table as well: Abbot Kinney’s Almond Start & Coco Start mango, radish, lime parts, coriander leaves. Enjoy!