Prep time 15 min | cook time 30 min | total time 45 min | serves 4
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ head cauliflower, roses
- 1 red onion, cut in rings
- 150 g chickpeas, canned or cooked and drained
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Radish, thinly sliced
- Baby romaine lettuce
- Jalapeño peppers
- Taco boats, 1 packageFor the guacamole:
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime, juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp chili flakes, or to taste
- 2 avocado’s
- 3 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- Handful fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees ˚C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a big bowl and mix the chilli powder, cayenne pepper, cumin and olive oil.
- Add the cauliflower, onion, the chickpeas and toss well to evenly coat. Spread evenly on the prepared
baking sheet. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring twice, until the chickpeas are crispy and the cauliflower
is just tender.
- Put all the ingredients for the guacamole into a food processor, blend, move into a bowl and put it on
- Prep and serve in bowls on the table as well: coriander leaves, radish, romaine lettuce, Jalapeño
- As soon as the cauliflower comes out of the oven, slide the taco boats into the oven and follow
instructions on package (you might need to lower the temperature of the oven!).
- Move the cauliflower to a bowl and as soon as the tacos are ready the big food fiesta can start!