Serves 2 | prep time 10 min | cook time 15 min | total time 25 min
- 400 g garden peas
- 1 small broccoli, florets
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- 2 tbsp tahin
- Sea salt
- 5 fresh mint leaves, thinly chopped
- Handful watercress
- Handful pistachio nuts, roasted
- Put a steaming pan with water on medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the peas to the water and the broccoli into the ‘upper steaming part‘ with the lid on and let it cook for 15 minutes. Remove the broccoli after 10 minutes and put it aside. Then after the peas are ready, drain off the water.
- In the meantime, rinse the lemon and grate the zest into a small bowl.
- Mix together for the dressing: Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start, tahin, juice of ½ a lemon and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Smash the peas together in the pan with mint, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Devide over 2 deep plates and dress with the broccoli, watercress, pistachios and Coco Start dressing.