Serves 2 | prep time 1 hour 30 min | oven time 30 min | total time 2 hours
- 100 g raw cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- 500 g tasty tom tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh thyme
- Basil baby + normal
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Bring some water to a boil and soak the cashew nuts in a bowl for at least an hour.
- Drain the nuts and blend together with the Coco Start and a pinch of salt, into a creamy but firm substance. Move the mixture into a jar (airtight) and let it sit in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the tomatoes on the sheet and drizzle evenly with olive oil. Slide into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Move the tomatoes onto a deep plate and add around 5 scoops of the cashew & Coco Start ‘mozzarella’.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top and dress with thyme leaves, basil and bring to taste with some freshly grounded black pepper and salt.