Serves 2 | prep time 10 min| oven time 35 min | total time 40 min
- 1 small pumpkin
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Handful pomegranate
- Fresh dill, to taste
- 100 g samphire
- Pink pepper, to taste
- Sea salt
- ½ lime, parts
- 3-4 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- Preheat the oven to 200 ˚C degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the butternut squash in halve and get both sides deseeded with a spoon.
- Cut both halves into 1 cm thick slices and place them on the baking sheet. Rub some olive oil on the upper side and slide into the oven for around 35 minutes, until the flesh is tender.
- Just before the pumpkin comes out of the oven, get all the other ingredients ready to serve.
- Dress like we did and drizzle some extra olive oil on the plate.