Prep time 10 min | cook time 15 min | total time 25 min | 8-10 small pancakes
- 3 eggs
- sea salt, pinch
- 4 tbsp almond flour*
- 3 tbsp spelt flour**
- 2 tbsp buckwheat flour***
- almond milk, or any plant-based milk you like
- 3 bananas
- extra virgin coconut oil
- fruits, any kind you like
- 150 ml Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- butter (optional)
- 1 lime
*** If you want you can use one kind of flour instead of three.
How to make it:
- Put the eggs with a pinch of salt together in a big bowl and mix on highest speed for 4 minutes.
- Add all the flour and a splash of almond milk to the bowl and stir with a whisk until all is mixed well, while keeping the batter airy and not too liquid.
- Put a large frying pan on medium heat and let it warm up.
- In the meantime, cut the bananas into slices.
- Melt some coconut oil and add 2 separate spoons of batter with a gravy spoon to the pan, so 2 pancakes each batch are baked.
- Wait for a minute and put some banana slices on top of both pancakes.
- Turn and fry until both sides are golden brown.
- Prep the fruit and get 2 plates ready for serving.
- To taste, you can add some butter, cinnamon and a squeeze of lime juice to the pancakes. Of course our Coco Start can’t be missing.