Prep time 15 min | cook time 25 min | total time 30 min | serves 1
- 1-2 slice of bread, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- 50 g quinoa
- Green baby asparagus
- Rainbow carrot, julliene
- 2 lemons, juice
- Handful spinach
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Hazelnuts, roasted
- (Pink) pepper
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Almond Start
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C degrees and prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Tear the bread into pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Season with some salt and drizzle some olive oil on top. Toss everything together until the bread pieces are well coated.
- Scatter evenly on the prepared baking sheet and slide into the oven for 25 minutes.
- Cook the quinoa, following instructions on package.
- Cook the asparagus al dente.
- Cut the carrot julliene and mix with the quinoa, a pinch of salt and a drizzle of lemon juice.
- Start dressing the plate: start with the spinach, followed by the quinoa mixture, sun-dried tomatoes, blackberries, croutons aka breadcrumbs, asparagus, dill, hazelnuts and pepper.
- Last but not least for the dressing: mix together the Almond Start, agave syrup and some lemon juice to taste.