10 muffins | prep time 20 min | oven time 45 minutes | total time 1 hour and 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C degrees and line a muffin tray with around 10 paper muffin cases.
- Take a bowl and mix together the Coco Start, almond milk, flax seeds, chia seeds and the lemon grate. Set aside for at least 10 minutes.
- Melt the coconut oil and move to the food processor together with the banana, dates and the lemon juice. Blend into a silky and smooth mixture.
- Take a bowl and weigh and combine all the dry ingredients except for the cashew nuts.
- Add the mixtures from the bowl and the food processor and stir until everything is well merged together.
- Scoop and divide the batter into the muffin cases and dress with some cashew nuts on top.
- Slide into the oven for 45-50 minutes, until golden brown.
- These muffins are great for breakfast or lunch (take away) and you can easily combine them with any of our plant-based yoghurts and some fresh fruits.