Prep time 5 min | cook time 10-15 min | total time 15 min | serves 1
- 125 g cherries, frozen
- 1 tbsp hazelnut syrup
- 3 tbsp water
- gingerbread cookies (pepernoten)
- handful of hazelnuts
- 150 ml Abbot Kinney’s Almond Start
- pomegranate seeds, frozen
- Put a saucepan on medium heat and add the cherries, hazelnut syrup and water. Let is simmer and transform into a sticky compote.
- Roughly chop or crush the cookies and the hazelnuts into a crumble.
- Take a deep plate or bowl and pour or spoon in the Abbot Kinney’s Almond Start, followed by the cherry compote and top with the crumble and some pomegranate seeds.