Prep time 10 min | Serves 1
- 2 Medjoul dates, deseeded
- 1½ tbsp flaxseeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw cacao nibs
- 3 oranges, juice
- 150 ml Almond Start
- Almond flakes (to taste), toasted
- Put the dates, flaxseeds, cinnamon, cacao nibs and juice of 2 freshly squeezed oranges into a food
processor (small part) or a blender and pulse.
- Take a big glass and add the Almond Start.
- Hold a spoon in the glass, just above and close to the Almond Start and pour in gently the content of the food processor for the second layer.
- Then applying the same technique (with the spoon), pour in the juice of 1 orange.
- Dress with the toasted almond flakes and serve with a spoon!