1 weckpot granola | prep time 15 min | cook time 45 minutes| total time 1 hour
- 75 g quinoa, cooked
- 50 g coconut oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp dark coconut syrup
- 175 g oatmeal
- 2 oranges, zest
- 50 g raw hazel nuts
- 50 g pecan nuts
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 25 g flax seeds
- 25 g sesame seeds
- 40 g coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp speculaas spices
- Pinch of salt
- 50 g dark chocolate nibs
- Cook the quinoa by following instructions on package.
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan and add dark coconut syrup and olive oil. Stir and switch off the stove as soon as the coconut oil has melted.
- Put together in a bowl and stir: cooked quinoa, oatmeal, orange zest, raw nuts, all seeds, coconut flakes, speculaas spices and a pinch of sea salt.
- Add the content from the saucepan to all dry ingredients and stir again until everything is
very well mixed together.
- Spread evenly over the baking sheet and slide into the oven for 45 minutes. You need to open the oven and stir every 15 minutes for even browning: nobody likes burned granola, right?!
- Let the granola cool down completely. Add the dark chocolate nibs, mix and store the granola in a weckpot.
- Now it’s time to combine the granola with any of our plant based yoghurt variations!