Prep time 10 minutes | cook time 10 minutes | serves 2
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 5 tbsp oatmeal
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Splash oat milk
- 1 scoop EkoPura
- 200 ml oat milk
- 3 tbsp Almond Start
- 2 bananas
- Put a saucepan on low heat and melt the coconut oil.
- Add the oatmeal, cinnamon, salt and stir for about 2 minutes,
- Add a splash of oat milk and stir until a right consistency for a porridge arises. Let it simmer for around 8 minutes, while stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, add to a food processor or blender: EkoPura blueberry, oat milk, Almond Start, 1½ banana and mix into a shake.
- Start by scooping a layer of porridge into a glass and follow by pouring in the shake.
- Top with some blueberries and sliced banana.