Serves 2 | prep time 15 min
- 200 g pitaya sachets from The Holy Berry (dragon fruit)
- 1 banana
- 100 g fresh pineapple
- 4 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s coconut yoghurt
- 75 ml coconut water
- 4-6 tbsp granola
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1½ tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Put 1 banana, the Holy Berry pitaya pulp, pineapple, Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start and the coconut water into a blender and pulse until silky and smooth.
- Pour and divide the mixture into two bowls.
- Garnish with the granola, banana, goji berries, shredded coconut and the chia seeds.
- Holy moly, how good is this?!!