Prep time 5 minutes | Cook time 15 minutes | Serves 1
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- 200 ml Abbot Kinney’s Almond Start
- 100 g blackberries (frozen)
- 50 g cherries (frozen)
- 50 ml water
- 1 tbsp hazelnut syrup
- Handful almond flakes
How to make it:
- Take a bowl and mix the chia seeds with the Almond Start.
- Put a saucepan on medium heat and add the blackberries, cherries and the water and bring to simmer.
- Take a frying pan, put it on low to medium heat and toast the almond flakes.
- After 10-15 minutes of simmering, and as soon as all the fruit is transformed into a nice compote, add the hazelnut syrup to the saucepan and stir.
- Now everything is ready to serve!