Serves 8-10 | prep time 15 minutes
- 200 g dark chocolate, we’ve used 74% vegan chocolate
- 400 ml Abbot Kinney’s Choco Frost
- 800 ml Abbot Kinney’s Coco Frost
- 400 ml Abbot Kinney’s Strawberry Frost
- Handful cherries (frozen)
- Handful blackberries
- Handful raspberries
- Waffles, or cookies to taste
- Place a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Make sure the bowl is very clean and does not have any moisture in it (the chocolate could split).
- The bowl should not touch the surface of the water at all.
- Chop up the chocolate into small pieces and place in the bowl.
- Always use a spatula to stir so that no bubbles form.
- In the meantime, take all of the ice cream cups out of the freezer and start scooping it into a big ice-coupe. Keep an eye on the chocolate now and than, you may ask for an extra pair of hands.
- When the chocolate is almost melted, remove the bowl from heat and place on a towel and keep stirring until every last piece of chocolate is liquid.
- Last but not least, decorate with the fruit and chocolate and don’t forget to bring enough spoons to the table!