Time to prepare: 10 minutes preparation, 15 minutes in the oven.
Needed: Baking paper, preserving jar
For the cookies:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter, with crunch (pieces of nuts)
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 tsp. vannila extract
- 100 g quinoa flakes
- 120 g oatmeal
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 4 tbsp. raw cocoa nibs
For the dip:
- 125 ml Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start or Almond Start
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees and put some baking paper in it.
- Squash the bananas with a fork in a big bowl. Then add the other ingredients and knead until you have well mixed dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal parts and roll it firmly in your hands until you have a ball. Then flatten the dough a bit to create the cookie shape.
- Lay the cookies on the baking paper and put them in the oven for 14-16 minutes, until the edges have a nice brown colour.
- Let the cookies cool completely and save them in a preserving jar.