Prep time 10 min | cook time 30 min | serves 2
- 350 g cauliflower, cut into roses
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Handful parsley, chopped
- ½ lemon, zest
- ½ lime, parts
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 4 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C degrees and prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the cauliflower roses well together in a big bowl with the olive oil, curry powder, cayenne pepper, garlic and sea salt to taste.
- When all cauliflower roses are evenly covered in the spice mixture, move into the oven for around 30 min. Toss and turn after 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prep the parsley, lemon zest, lime parts and roast the pine nuts.
- Spoon the Coco Start onto the plates, top with cauliflower, scatter with pine nuts, lemon zest and parsley, put the lime parts on the plate and serve.