Serves 1 | prep time 15 min
- 1 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- handful raw almonds
- 200 ml almond milk
- 150 ml Abbot Kinney’s Almond Start
- handful of berries, we’ve used raspberries, blackberries, blue berries (frozen) and cherries (frozen)
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan on low to medium heat and add the rolled oats, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Let it toast for around 3 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Put a frying pan on medium heat and roast the almonds until they are golden brown.
- Add the almond milk to the saucepan and let it boil for another 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Pour the Almond Start in a bowl, follow with the porridge. Dress with the berries, hemp seeds and almonds.
- Isn’t it nice to combine our fresh plant-based Almond yoghurt with the warm, indulging porridge?!