Serves 2 | prep time 10 min
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 packages (2 X 100 g) of acaï berry puree, frozen
- 125 g avocado, frozen
- 3 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- 225 ml Almond milk
- 5 tbsp granola
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- handful blackberries, frozen
- Put 1,5 banana, the acai, avocado, Coco Start and almond milk into a blender and pulse until silky and smooth.
- Pour and divide the smoothie into two bowls. Dress with some frozen blackberries and sliced banana or any fruit to taste.
- Add the granola and a spoon of almond butter as well. Are you ready for heaven on earth?!