Serves 2 | prep time 10 minutes
- 200 g fresh pineapple
- 400 ml of Abbot Kinney’s Coco Frost Vanilla
- 300 ml almond milk
- 2 shots of rum (optional)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- fresh pineapple slices
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- Put the pineapple, Abbot Kinney’s Coco Frost vanilla and the almond milk into a blender and pulse for a few seconds, until a creamy milkshake arises. For the real deal, add 2 shots of rum to the blender (we kept our milkshakes alcohol free).
- Put some brown sugar on a small plate and fill a small bowl with some water. Take two glasses and dip the edges into the water bowl, then hold upside down for a few seconds to drain a bit. Dip the edges into the sugar. Et volià!
- Carefully pour the milkshake into the glasses and dress the edge of the glasses with a piece of pineapple. Top off with the coconut flakes and start visualising a tropical beach setting…