Serves 4 | prep time 20 min | cook time 20 min | total time 40 min
- 650 g caulliflower
- 3 tbsp olive oil, for baking
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1½ red pepper, more if you like spicy
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3 avocado’s
- 8 cherry tomatoes, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 12 small wraps, we’ve used gluten free ones
- 150 g lettuce
- 2 limes, juice
- 250 ml Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- Handful fresh coriander
- Put a frying pan on the stove on low to medium heat, to preheat.
- Cut roses from the cauliflower and put them into a food processor to slice into rice.
- Add some olive oil to the pan and fry the onion for around 4 minutes.
- Then add the red pepper, ginger, garlic, turmeric and cumin to the pan. Fry for another 3 minutes while stirring constantly. Preheat the oven for the wraps (see package).
- Add the cauliflower rice and fry for another 5 minutes. Stir now and then.
- In the meantime, smash the avocados in a bowl with a fork and add the tomatoes, juice of ½ a lime and some pepper and salt to taste.
- Prep the wraps by following instructions on package.
- Prep and serve in bowls on the table as well: Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start, lime parts, lettuce and coriander. Enjoy!