Serves 4 | prep time 25 min | total time 35 min
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 600 g mixed mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 200 ml Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- 1 zucchini, spiralized (noodles)
- 250 g black rice noodles
- 100 g parsley
- pinch of sea salt & black pepper
- Put on 1 L of water to boil for the vegetable stock.
- In a stockpot over medium heat, fry the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and the red pepper and fry again for 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger and the garlic and fry for another 5 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Add the Coco Start, the hot vegetable stock and cover with the lid and bring to a boil and let it simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Last but not least, steam the zucchini noodles for 3 minutes and cook the rice noodles (following instructions on package).
- Divide the cooked rice noodles between four bowls and portion the broth over the noodles.
- Garnish with some parsley to taste and put salt and black pepper on the table.