Serves 4 | prep time 15 minutes | fridge time 30 minutes | total time 45 minutes
- 100 g vegan dark chocolate
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- 3 tablespoons raw cocao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut syrup
- Handful raspberries
- Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base doesn’t touch the water.
- Break the chocolate into the bowl and allow it to melt, then set aside to cool slightly.
- Halve and destone the avocados, then scoop the flesh into a food processor, discarding the skins.
- Add the Coco Start to the food processor as well and pulse for a few seconds. Scrape down the sides with a spatula, add the rest of the ingredients (except for the raspberries) and pulse again to combine.
- Divide the mixture between small bowls, then pop in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Dress with some raspberries to taste. Y-U-M!