Serves 1 | prep time 10 min | oven time 25 min | total time 25 min
- Cherry tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 slice of bread
- 4 tbsp tahin
- 6 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- ½ lemon, juice
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 185 °C degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle some olive oil on the tomatoes and slide them into the oven for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the bread.
- Mix together in a bowl, with a spoon: the tahin, Coco Start, lemon juice and a pinch of salt (this is the amount of spread for around 6 slices of bread).
- Bring all the elements together on a plate for the perfect breakfast or lunch toast and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.