300 g of granola prep time 15 min | oven time 40 minutes | total time 55 minutes
- 25 g extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 oranges, peel & juice (4 tbsp)
- 1 ripe banana, in pieces (100 g)
- 1½ tbsp agave syrup
- 75 g tahini
- 300 g rolled oats
- 40 g coconut flakes
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g flaxseeds
- 50 g of sesame seeds
- 100 g of raw almonds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- You’ll need: a food processor, parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the coconut oil on a low heat in a saucepan. Free the peel of the oranges in a bowl.
- Add to the food processor: the coconut oil, banana, orange juice, agave syrup and tahini. Pulse until everything is well mixed together.
- Put together with the orange grate in a bowl and stir: oats, coconut flakes, all seeds, almonds, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Add the content from the food processor to the bowl with dry ingredients and stir until everything is very well mixed together.
- Spread the granola equally over the parchment paper and slide the baking sheet into the oven for around 45 minutes. You’ll need to open the oven and stir every 12 minutes for even browning: nobody likes burned granola, right ?!
- Let the granola cool down completely. Store the granola in a preserving jar or airtight container.
- Now it’s time to combine your homemade tahini granola with any of our plant-based yoghurt flavors. Which one is your favorite?