Serves 2, but you might want more! | prep time 15 minutes
- ½ Turkish bread
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp sambal oeloek, to taste
- 1-2 stalks paksoi, sliced
- 200 ml Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- Cut the bread in halve, so you get two quarter pieces.
- Cut both of them open and spread a rich layer of peanut butter on one (in)side.
- Also spread evenly some sambal on top of the peanut butter layer.
- dress with a handful of sliced paksoi and your bread is ready to toast.
- We used a preheated grill pan on the stove (medium heat), put the filled bread in and covered it with double folded parchment paper and put a heavy cooking pot on top. Turn after 4-5 minutes.
- Dip the toastie into the Coco Start and enjoyyyyy!