Serves 1 | prep time 2 hour 15 min| cook time 10 min
- 25 g quinoa, cooked
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sea salt
- ½ orange, zest
- 4 tbsp Almond Start
- ½ fig, chuncks
- 2 plums, cut in half
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Cook the quinoa by following instructions on package. Let it cool down once the quinoa is cooked.
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan on low heat and add the oatmeal, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Let it toast for around 3 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Take a small bowl and mix together the toasted oatmeal, cooked quinoa, orange zest and the Almond Start.
- Move the mixture into a jar (airtight) and let it sit in the fridge overnight, or at least for 2 hours.
- Take a saucepan, put it on low heat and add 2 tablespoons of water. Then add the fig and plums and let it simmer for around 10-12 minutes, until soft but still firm enough to not fall
- Take a deep plate and add the overnight oats. Dress with the content of the saucepan and some hemp seeds.