Serves 1 | prep time 12 min
- 4 tbsp tahin
- 6 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- ½ lemon, juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 slice of bread
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Handful garden cress, to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix together in a bowl, with a spoon: the tahin, Coco Start, lemon juice and a pinch of salt (this is the amount of spread for around 6 slices of bread).
- Put a small frying pan on the stove with some olive oil and fry the red pepper for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the bread.
- Bring all the elements together on a plate for the perfect breakfast or lunch toast and season with a pinch of salt.