Serves 1 | prep time 10 min | oven time 25 min | total time 30 min
- 4 tbsp tahin
- 6 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- ½ lemon, juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cherry tomatoes, roasted
- 1 bell pepper, roasted or grilled
- 2 slices of bread
- Fresh basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Handful arugula
- Handful pine nuts, roasted
- Preheat the oven to 185 °C degrees (grill switch) and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rub in the tomatoes and bell pepper with olive oil and slide them into the oven for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix together in a bowl with a spoon: the tahin, Coco Start, lemon juice and a pinch of salt (this is the amount of spread for around 6 slices of bread).
- Toast the bread and bring all the elements together on a plate for the perfect breakfast or lunch. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper