Prep time 5 min | cook time 30 min | total time 35 min | 10 brownies
- 1 can black beans, drained 250 g
- 3 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 10 dates, deseeded
- 5 tbsp Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start
- 50 g raw cacao
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees °C and line a large baking tin or oven dish with parchment paper.
- Open the can of beans, move them to a sieve and rinse well with cold water.
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor (except for the raspberries) and blend into a smooth batter. -Add evenly to the prepared baking sheet and slide into the oven for around 30 minutes.
- The brownie should be slightly undercooked, which results in a nice and sticky texture.
- When taken out of the oven, let it cool down and cut into pieces carefully.
- Garnish with raspberries and try not to eat all at once!